We are seeking a highly motivated individual, who can work well under pressure to meet demanding deadlines with little or no supervision. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of hands-on Quality Control Inspections as well as internal and external Supplier Quality Assurance Audits and Mobile Repair Unit maintenance activity Field Evaluations for the 14, CFR Part 145 Certified Repair Station (CRS).
The successful individual will be responsible for collaboration with the Bridger Aerospace Management Team. The Manager of Quality will also manage all Non-destructive Testing functions (NDT), and aid in the development of CRS Training Program through needs assessments and course development as well as delivery of CRS course Instruction as required.
Additionally, this individual will provide Engineering, repair development, and STC program development support as directed.
Reports to: Chief Inspector
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to; a proven track record of performing all of the tasks below):
- Perform and instruct others regarding hands-on Quality Assurance/Control (QA/QC) Inspection of aircraft, aircraft engines and associated component maintenance and modifications as an individual contributor and/or manager.
- Perform and instruct others regarding hands-on QC conformity inspections regarding avionics installations as an individual contributor and/or manager.
- Manage Non-Destructive Testing functions.
- Develop, conduct and instruct others regarding effective supplier surveillance and vendor oversite of OEMs, Repair/Overhaul Vendors and Aeronautical Part Distributor.
- Develop and maintain a Fleet wide Maintenance Reliability program.
- Develop and maintain a Fleet wide FOQA program to support continuing improvement in training and safety.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with internal SMS systems.
- Effective root cause analysis, corrective action, and preventative action development.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate. 5 Years Maintenance experience in a line maintenance, aerial firefighting, commercial, or corporate aircraft operating environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in aviation/aerospace industry quality as an Inspector or Manager.
- Organized, superior attention to detail, self-motivated, effective problem solver in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with WinAir a major benefit; adaptability to quickly learn and manage internal IT systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours, to be on-call nights, weekends & holidays if required.
- Travel domestically and internationally will be required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform additional duties as assigned.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Company performance-based bonus plan.
- Equity stock package.
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage.
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits.
This position is subject to pre-employment background check and drug screening. Additionally, this position requires attainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aerospace Group Holdings and its family of companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.