Bridger Aerospace is looking for a high speed, talented and experienced individual to join and lead the industries finest Air Attack fleet.
The candidate shall complete an interview, background investigation, and drug screening. FAA and previous employer's PRIA records reviews will be conducted. Must be available and willing to remain in the position for 3 years.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
What You'll Do:
- Supervises the Chief Pilot and other employees as directed by the President.
- Ensures that all flight operations are conducted safely and in compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, Operations Specifications, and Company policies.
- Has authority to act for the Certificate holder, including the signing of FAA correspondence and operations specifications.
- Communicates with the FAA Flight Standards District Office and the National Transportation Safety Board. Files all required reports and documents.
- Devises revisions to this manual as needed, submits the proposed revisions to the FSDO, receives confirmation from the FSDO that the revisions are acceptable, and then distributes those revisions to all manual holders.
- Schedules aircraft availability, including scheduling the aircraft for required inspections or required maintenance.
- In the absence of the DOM, the DOO will coordinate with the timely correction of mechanical irregularities and discrepancies. DOO will inform the DOM of all aircraft maintenance or inspections performed on the aircraft when away from home base by fax or email.
- Hires and terminates flight personnel.
- Manages the MEL Program
What We’re Looking For:
- Meets requirements 14 CFR part 119.71(b)
- Preferred requirements:
- 2500 hours total time
- 2000 hours PIC
- No FAA violations/warnings in last five years
- Previous Check Airman Experience
- College Degree
- Air Attack Pilot Experience
Salary range: $125-135k
This position is subject to pre-employment essential background check and drug screening.
This position requires obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aviation Group, LLC. and its family of companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.