Bridger Aerospace is currently seeking individuals for the position of Crew Chief for our CL215T aircraft. To be eligible for this position, the right person will have at minimum the following qualifications:
What You'll Do:
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Perform Engine runs and Aircraft Taxi Test.
- Develop Daily schedule, Plan and Delegate Daily maintenance tasks.
- Provide on the Job training to technicians.
- Lead crew of up to 5 technicians to maintain aircraft in a ready status.
- Approve Technicians Timecards and Edited as needed.
- Maintain and repair aircraft in accordance with Repair Station Manual, OEM Approved Data, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Maintain Aircraft Work Order and Perform Return to Service Logbook entries.
- Attend Company Training.
- Develop and provide training for technicians in the off-Season.
- Comply with and instill company safety policies and procedures amongst technicians.
- Maintain clean work area and tool control.
- Report Directly to SR. Crew Chief.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ Years of Experience Maintaining aircraft, 4 years maintaining CL215, CL215T, or CL415 aircraft; of which 2 years were in a Return to Service Capacity.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Valid A&P or AME License.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid Passport.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Must own Basic set of hand tools.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to Pass a DOT drug screening.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Thorough Knowledge of U.S. FAR’s.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Ability to work with no supervision and under high pressure.
- Management Experience preferred.
- Experience working in a 145 Repair Station preferred.
- Must be able to obtain TSA AOA badge.
- Firefighting Aircraft Experience Preferred.
Salary: Dependent on Experience.
This position is subject to pre-employment essential background check and drug screening.
This position requires obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aviation Group, LLC. and its family of companies does not
discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community
against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability,
citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other
classification protected by federal or state law in matters of
employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.