Bridger Aerospace is seeking an Inventory Specialist with a background in aviation parts inventory control and management. The candidate must be detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and be familiar with inventory software programs. In this position you will manage the parts inventory for our fleet of aerial firefighting aircraft and mobile repair units (MRU). The candidate will process parts requests, maintain separate storage locations, and conduct inventory counts to support financial accounting.
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
What You'll Do:
- Establish and maintain a quality inventory system that is cost-effective, timely and provides adequate supplies to support Bridger’s diverse fleet of aircraft.
- Complete appropriate financial and accounting processes related to the purchasing, selling and inventory of aircraft parts and support equipment.
- Ensure that all stock items are identified, controlled, segregated, preserved and stored in accordance with accepted aviation standards.
- Manage parts transactions ensuring company and regulatory policies and procedures are followed.
- Process parts requests which support repair station maintenance work orders.
- Reduce the quantity of unused or obsolete inventory through appropriate resale method
- Takes initiative to help document processes, training, procedures, and otherwise help the efficiency of the department
What We're Looking For:
- Embraces the vision, mission and core values of Bridger Aerospace, “ride for the brand”.
- Knowledge of financial accounting practices or experience with inventory counts.
- Knowledge of aviation maintenance operations, particularly FAR Part 145 CRS.
- Ability to scrutinize inventory levels and recommend adjustments.
- Ability to work with other supply chain personnel.
- Willingness to travel to aircraft and MRU bases of operation.
- Experience with management of inventory min/max levels.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Penchant toward attention to detail.
- Familiar with supply chain software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
This position requires obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aerospace Group Holdings and its family of companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.