Bridger Aerospace is seeking highly motivated individuals, who can work well under pressure to meet quick deadlines with little outside guidance and supervision. In this role, you will be responsible for avionics maintenance on our general aviation fleet of Twin Commander and Kodiak aircraft. This position is based at Bridger Aerospace HQ in Belgrade, MT.
Reports to: Avionics Manager
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to, the appropriate candidate will have a proven track record of preforming all or most of the below tasks):
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, aircraft blueprints, and schematics
- Wire, install, test, and verify operation of avionics equipment and accessories; identify and correct electronics failures in various airframes using hand tools, test equipment, technical documents, and technical reference materials; all the while communicating with co-workers and in some cases with manufacturers in a timely, effective way
- Modify existing wire harnesses and new wire harness fabrication
- Assure that installations are done in accordance with procedures described in FAA Regulations and manufacturer instructions
- Use sound judgment and technical aptitude to make good decisions regarding job sequence and techniques, troubleshooting and discrepancy resolution – all in order to maximize quality and efficiency and adhere to agreed-upon deadlines
- Operate with the highest level of ethics, integrity, safety and honesty
- Be able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and within aircraft continuously throughout the workday
- 3-5 years of experience maintaining aircraft Avionics systems; Garmin or Collins systems preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Ability to Pass a DOT drug screening
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. FAR’s
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under no supervision and under high pressure
- Ability to lift equipment and materials up to 50 lbs
- Tools required
This position requires obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aerospace Group Holdings and its family of companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $34.00 per hour