Bridger Aerospace is seeking A&P Mechanics to support our Part 135 Air Attack and Part 145 Repair Station Operations. Our A&P Mechanics are responsible for maintenance and repair on our fleet of CL-215T, Twin Commanders 690 & 500s, DAHER Kodiak 100s.
This position is DIRECT HIRE, full-time based in Bozeman, MT.
Applicants must be willing to travel with our fleet between June - October for seasonal fire response maintenance. Up to 75% travel.
- Ability to analyze all required drawings, sketches, blueprints, and work orders in order to troubleshoot, repair, install and schedule routine and/or required maintenance and/or mechanical repairs as needed;
- Ability to detect errors and/or issues and the ability to act quickly, effectively prioritize and correct using proper departmental channels while communicating effectively;
- Accurately estimates hours and materials for scheduled jobs, orders required parts;
- Running diagnostics for repairs and maintenance;
- Creates workable solutions in a timely manner;
- Supports, maintains, follows, and upholds the company’s policies and personnel procedures;
- Follows guidelines, regulations and laws as outlined by regulatory agencies as it relates to aircrafts, drones and other contracts under Bridger Aerospace or it’s related companies;
- Prepares and maintains records and required reports
- Maintains professional continuing education (CE) training, if required for certification(s);
- Works independently and within a team as required by the specifics of each project
- FAA A&P License required; IA a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience performing aircraft maintenance
- Must be willing to relocate to Belgrade/Bozeman, MT area
- Ability to work any shift
- 5+ years of PT6 or TPE331 engine experience
- 2+ years working on Twin Commander airframes
- 2+ years working on DAHER Kodiak 100 airframes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 - $35.00 per hour
This position requires obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aerospace Group Holdings and its family of companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.